I’ve never been the “blogger-helping-blogger” type, as in all honesty, I’ve just never been that good at it – And let’s be honest, there’s plenty of bloggers out there who are insanely good at it, even include fantastic guides in order to help newly-upcoming and aspiring bloggers.
That being said, when I was collecting Arnie’s poop from the garden this morning (yep, reality!). I had a little brainwave of compiling a list of posts that I would personally enjoy reading when it came to visiting bloggers pages’ this December. So, I decided it would be nice to include it in a Blog Post Ideas post.
So without further ado, here they are.
Blog Post Ideas for December 2020 (To suit *most* niches) for you to use.
- 1. What I Think Christmas 2020 May Look Like
- 2. Christmas Gift Guides – Small/Black Friday/Luxury/Affordable*
- 3. Christmas/Winter Wish List
- 4. How The Pandemic May Affect Us
- 5. Making Your Own Christmas Decorations/How-To’s
- 6. What You’ll Be Wearing This December
- 7. Christmas Tutorials – Nails/Makeup/Hair etc
- 8. What You’ll Be Making For Christmas Dinner
- 9. A List Of Your Favourite Christmas Songs
- 10. A List Of Your Favourite Christmas Films To Watch
- 11. Fun Holiday Games To Play At Christmas
- 12. Christmas Cracker Jokes To Enjoy Around The Table
- 13. Favourite Books To Read In December
- 14. Things To Be Grateful For This Year
- 15. 2021 New Years Resolutions
Hopefully, the above ideas will help those bloggers who have continually pushed all their content out for many months, and find themselves now suddenly feeling the strain of the all-familiar mental block (
brainfart) this December – feel free to interpret them in your own way and change them to suit your theme and the needs/preferences of your readers.
I hope this was able to be insightful and inspire ideas in those who needed it. Please let me know if you use any, as like I said before – I would love to read this kind of content!